Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Bachelorette Party!

My best friends and I jetted off to Las Vegas on Thursday for a non-stop weekend of fun! We seriously had the best time ever, and I cannot stop thinking about our fabulous trip!

It is hard to believe that it is finally my time to celebrate my last few days of being single. My girlfriends treated me to the best trip possible, and I am so blessed to have them in my life.  They are spoiling me like crazy, because next weekend they are throwing me a wedding shower....I am so excited!

Mindy gave me my pretty itinerary right before we landed in Vegas. Yes, I had no idea what we had planned until we arrived. The suspense was so fun!

Thursday night we went to dinner at Stratta and then headed to Tryst! That is the neatest club I have ever been to...loved it!
After a full day of working, travelling, and then partying...we took one of my favorite pictures of the trip. How gorgeous are the flowers in the Wynn....AMAZING!

We stayed at the Mirage, which was perfect! It was actual the very first hotel I stayed at in Vegas when I went with my family 16 or so years ago. Wow...that sure made me feel old.
Of course...everthing stays nice in Vegas so the hotel had been completely renovated since then. The rooms were pink and purple which us girls loved.

Friday...we shopped all day...and I got my wedding shoes!! After a full day of shopping....we went back up to the room to get ready. The Lingerie Shower, that Mindy hosted for me, was before we went out. It was so much fun!! The food was delicious, the gifts were amazing, and the questions Mindy asked me and Sam were so fun!
Is that the cutest bachelorette sash you have seen or what?!? So fabulous! Thank you Mindy for making it so perfect! Coral and gold = AMAZING!

After the Lingerie Shower, all the girls treated me to a night out at Marquee...so fun!!!
After a few hours of partying at Marquee...we left because we wanted to check out XS. We stayed there for a little while, before heading back to Stratta for a late night snack. Yes, when you are in Vegas...you don't go to Waffle House...you go to a 5 Star restaurant at 2AM...hahaha!

Saturday was our final day....and of course we spent it shopping. First we went to the Wynn for lunch and then headed to Fashion Show Mall. After a full day there, we headed to Serependity 3 for a yummy treat....frozen hot chocolate. It was so delicious!!!


After we indulged in our dessert, we headed to Japonais for cocktails...which ended up being our last martinis of the trip. Of course we had to stop in the new Kardashian store on our way up to our room to get ready for dinner. This store was hilarious to say the least. They had everything with their picture on it from shirts to ornaments...haha!

We decided not to go out to any clubs Saturday night since we all had early morning flights. We went to dinner at STK, which was so fun! Not only was the atmosphere and food amazing, but they also had a DJ who was wonderful! We had a blast....oh and we met Mark Ballas...I would say that was Mindy's favorite moment of the trip!
This was the best trip, and I wish I could re-live it all over again! I guess we will just have to plan another trip! I love my besties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment