Thursday, March 15, 2012

Girl's Weekend

Last weekend while Sam was in NOLA for his bachelor party...I stayed in Auburn and spent the whole weekend with Mindy.

We went to Hamiltons Friday night for dinner and drinks with Laurie and Holley. Highlight: The owner surprised me with a blue cheese dirty martini (my favorite drink)! After dinner we headed over to Piccolo to hang out for a little while before heading home. We were in bed before midnight...that is what I call an adult night out!

Satuday we vegged out all day. Literally only left the condo for a movie and lunch. We watched Like Crazy, which was a great movie with a bad ending. We also watched Breaking Dawn, again...love that movie! We ordered pizza for dinner....yum! What a great day it was...just hanging out, movies, and napping...ahh...I need that every now and then!

I headed back to my place Sunday morning and got busy on cleaning and getting a few things done for the wedding...still so much to do....high stress has fully kicked in....so I guess this is what all my friends told me about. 37 days....

No comments:

Post a Comment