Monday, May 21, 2012

Home for Grady's 2nd Birthday

Sam and I went to Nashville on Friday to spend the weekend with family and friends. We stayed at my sister's house, which means we got lots of time with Grady. He was so excited to see his Aunt KK and Uncle Sam!!
Grady's 2nd birthday party was at My Gym on Saturday. He had 10 friends come celebrate with him. It was so fun playing with all the kiddos and seeing them play with each other. And of course...watching G open his birthday presents was too cute. He gets so excited about everything and says "open it".
After the party, we went over to my parents' house to have dinner for my sister's birthday that was on the 11th. Happy Birthday, Ash! Good times with the fam!!!
On Sunday morning, Sam and I took Grady with us and met Reed & Crystal and Mary Katherine & Joey for brunch at J. Christophers. I love my sweet friends...always a good weekend when I get to see them!! After brunch, we headed over to my parents' house to hang out for a little while before heading back on the road.
What a great weekend...that went by way too fast! Now...just have to get through 5 busy days of work and then we are off to the beach for the 3-day weekend...YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment