Friday, May 25, 2012

My beautiful wedding shoes...



After finding the "perfect dress", I knew I had to find the "perfect shoes". I wanted beautiful shoes that I would NEVER buy on a regular basis...some very special shoes for this very special day. After searching online for the perfect shoes...I found some gorgeous Jimmy Choos that I fell in love with...and I actually ended up getting the shoes I had originally picked out...but I definitely tried on several shoes...just to be sure! When spending that kind of money on shoes...you have to know 100% they are the right ones. When I was in Vegas with my besties for my bachelorette party...one thing on the "to do list" was to go to Jimmy Choo to get my wedding shoes. I was so glad to have my friends with me to help make the decision on the right pair. I ended up getting the wedges...because they are comfortable, fun, and I knew I could wear them again (which I already have). I love these beauties and they are so special to me. I wore them for our rehearsal dinner and on our wedding day...these are "my glass slippers".

Funny thing about my sliver shoes...I asked my bridesmaids to wear nude shoes in the wedding. I said it was ok if they were gold but please NO SILVER. I have just never been a fan of silver shoes and especially with the coral pink they were wearing. Of course these silver shoes were much prettier than any other I had ever seen. And..the pictures don't do them justice...they are much more gorgeous in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment