Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wedding Recap: My bridesmaids


I have the best girlfriends in the world. I cannot express in words how amazing they are and how blessed I am to have them as my friends. Ever since getting engaged (and always), they have been there every step of the way making me feel so special and loved. The wedding weekend was no different as they were all there to help me out with everything and anything I needed that weekend.

So I wanted to do a special post for my favorite girls...and highlight some of the wedding pictures of them throughout the day. Thank you all so much for being a loving friend to me! You are my favorites and I love you all so much!

Arriving at the church after a day at the salon...

Goooo...marriage!

Always helping me...

My sister

All my beautiful bridesmaids

Ash blowing me a kiss before walking down the aisle...

"Let's here it for the boys!"

Time to party!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment