Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

It's already Wednesday...can you believe it? So I am going to ramble just a bit...

I got a sweet little surprise in the mail today! After 5 weeks of waiting...I got my monogram Moon and Lola necklace! YAY!!! It is so cute and I cannot wait to start wearing it. There were so many colors to choose from and although I really wanted the pink one...I decided to be a little more practical and get the gold. Check them out here.. http://www.moonandlola.com/

Also...I am loving that I have my RH shows coming on 3 days a week. From Sunday-Tuesday, I can enjoy RHONJ, RHONY, and RHOC. I heard that the ladies from the OC just recorded the reunion....guess that will be coming up before we know it.

We went to the beach last weekend for a wedding, and we had the best time!! Post and pictures from that weekend coming soon.

Although I love being on the go...I am looking forward to a weekend at home and playing catch up before we start traveling again. Our 2nd nephew will be born in less than one week, so we will be heading to Nashville next weekend to meet him. Cannot wait to hold that precious baby boy...who still doesn't have a definite name. ;-)

I hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment