Monday, June 11, 2012

One more day....

The wait is almost over....baby rod #2 will be here tomorrow! Yippeee!!!! I'm a happy aunt to have another little boy added to our family! Unfortunately, I will miss all the hospital fun since I can't take off work and am 5 hours away :( ...but I am going to get home as soon as I can on Friday to hold my new baby nephew...ahh there is nothing better than holding a newborn baby. And...since the baby will be born...that means there will finally be a name. My sister and Chris are finally going to have to decide on a final name...hmmm...what will it be?
The names in the running are Wilson, Nolan, Luke, and Michael (after my daddy...will be a middle name if not first name). Luke is the name I have always wanted to name my son (if I ever have a boy...some are convinced I will only have girls...shhh...don't tell Sam). Anyway, Ash doesn't want to take the name, but we hate for such a good name to be wasted if I don't have boys...so I told her there was no harm in her naming him Luke...and then if I have a boy...he can be Luke too. Who says sisters can't have kids with the same name...sure doesn't bother me. Anyway...she is hoping after she sees his face that she will know the perfect name for him (hopefully after the drugs wear off....)
So ready for this weekend...not only do I get to meet and hold the new baby, but I get to spend a lot of time with Grady!!! Sam and I cannot wait to get to Nashville and spend time with our precious nephew nephews. DOUBLE THE FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment